Ingredients for This Stew
- Chicken thighs
- Olive oil and butter
- Veggies – yellow onion, celery, carrots, garlic, baby red potatoes and mushrooms
- Low-sodium chicken broth
- Fresh herbs including thyme, rosemary and parsley
Scroll below for printable recipe.
How to Make Chicken Stew
- Cook chicken in pot.
- Saute carrots, celery and garlic.
- Pour in 3 1/2 cups chicken broth, potatoes, rosemary, thyme and seasoon.
- Bring to a boil then add in mushrooms and chicken.
- Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- In a saucepan cook butter and flour.
- Stir in 1 cup broth, let boil and thicken.
- Pour flour mixture and parsley into soup mixture once soup is finished.