The ingredients you’ll need
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients when making this tasty ground beef recipe (exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below):
- Ground beef (I use extra-lean)
- Salt and pepper
- Spices: garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper
- Cream cheese (I use reduced-fat)
- Shredded cheddar
- parsley for garnish
How do you make ground beef casserole?This recipe is so easy! I included detailed instructions in the recipe card below. Here are the basic steps:
- You quickly brown the ground beef with a few spices.
- Mix in some cream cheese and shredded cheddar.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle with a little more cheese.
- Then bake until the cheese is melted.